Wellness is something we all crave. Don't you want to live a healthy, energetic, disease-free life? The truth is, living a healthy lifestyle is simple - but not easy. Most of the health challenges people have could be prevented or reversed by a few, very simple changes. You simply need to know what to change and how to make new behaviors stick for the long-term.
There are easy to understand action steps in order to live a healthier lifestyle that I can provide you with during one-on-one sessions that will answers your health and wellness questions including:
- How to end those ravenous cravings without relying on will power
- The secret power of water - when to drink it and how much to drink
- How eating more often can actually help you to burn more calories
- The most important meal of the day - No, it's not dinner!
- What toxins you're consuming and the devastating effects they can have on your body
- What to eat and how to structure healthy menu plans and snacks
-Which supplements are essential for men's and women's health and how to choose supplements that really work
- Specific steps for reduing the stress in your life
It's not what you know - it's what you do with what you know that makes the difference. I will help you to follow an individualized plan of action to help you achive your own personal goals. By following this plan of action, the fat will burn off, the mind will clear and your mood will stabilize. Learning how to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle is the key to a life of quality and happiness.
Alissa Robertson, MS, RD