Flavonoid Food Sources:
- Tree Fruits: Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Lemons, Limes, Apples, Pears, Plums, Peaches, and Apricots
- Nuts and Beans
- Vegetables (particularly red and green veggies): Peppers, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Red & Green Onions, Celery, Artichokes, Snap Beans, Okra, and Broccoli
- Spices: Dill, Thyme, Parsley, and Capers.
- Dark Chocolate (small amounts)
- Beverages: Fruit juices from raw, unprocessed fruit, Red Wine (1 glass per day), 100% Grape Juice, Tea of all types including black, red and green varieties
Source: Selected Dietary Flavonoids Are Associated with Markers of Inflammation and Endothelial Dysfunction in U.S. Women