- 1 cup cooked buckwheat groats
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1 large carrot, finely grated
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/4 parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 red pepper finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and some chopped scallions for lunch or as a side with grilled chicken. Makes about 8-10 cakes.
Try these on gluten-free Vegan patties from Gluten-Free Gigi!
From: Celiacs in the House